Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Access
- High Quality
- Holds My Solar Panel
- Not enough colors
- Only one color
Comments about JanSport EQUINOX 22:
I use this pack for the following activities:
Every day carry
- The hip belt stretches around my waist and does not restrict breathing or movement while on the bike.
- The shoulder straps and back panel are comfortable and breathable (Less sweat)
- The loops on top are the perfect size for my goal zero solar panel and hold it at a good angle to the sun.
- The deployable helmet attachment is great for long climbs on hot days or carrying my sweaty helmet after I arrive at destination.
- The helmet pocket zipper holds my multi tool and patch kit out of the way.
- The opening is nice and wide allowing for super easy quick access.
- The mid-weight materials have held up quite nicely even after a couple spills on the mountain bike.
- Dual water bottle pockets are often not included on bike specific packs and are appreciated when used as a daypack
- Lots of small stash pockets on shoulder straps and hip belts for quick access items (I wish the hip belt pocket was a bit bigger for my new big phone, worked great for my iphone)
- I like the bright blue and red as it increases my visibility on the road.
To sum it up:
It is not a bike specific pack the Equinox 22 but I have found it to be more versatile and comfortable than the other cycling specific packs I tried, and is appropriate just about any situation I can throw at it. And when compared feature for feature to other similar styles I found this to have an excellent value.
Versatile enough for any outdoor adventure, the JanSport Equinox 22 backpack features zip-out mesh carrier for helmet or gear, PE board back panel with Ventech corrugated EVA foam and tricot lined electronics pocket.
PE board back panel with Venetech corrugated EVA foam | Ventilated EVA foam shoulder straps with stretch pockets | Zip-out mesh carrier for helmut or gear | Tricot lined electronics pocket | Large main compartment | Hydration sleeve with clip and port
Capacity: 1340 cu in / 22 L|Weight: 1 lb 15 oz / 0.9 kg|Dimensions: 19" x 11" x 6" / 48 x 28 x 16 cm|Torso Length: 17" - 18" / 45 cm|Fabric: Mini Square Ripstop / 330 Denier Mini Ripstop