ECO MESH PACK
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ECO MESH PACK in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The Eco Mesh Pack is clearly one of the best mesh backpacks out there. Made from 100% recycled main body materials, the Eco Mesh Pack features a fully padded back panel, a mesh laptop sleeve, a front zippered pocket, and dual side water bottle pockets. See clearly with the lightweight Eco Mesh backpack.
Dual Water Bottle Pockets
Fully Padded Back Panel
- Roomy main compartment with space for all your stuff
- Pair of side bottle pockets that stretch to fit large bottles
- Mesh 15 inch laptop sleeve
- Solid 600 denier polyester base for added durability
- Front mesh zip pocket with just enough room for essentials
- Adjustable straight cut padded shoulder straps provide comfort for large loads
- Fully padded back panel for long wear comfort
- Webbing grab handle on top
- 17 x 12.5 x 6 in / 44 x 32 x 15.5 cm
- LAPTOP DIMENSIONS:
- 16 x 12.5 in / 40 x 32 cm
- 100% Recycled 840 Denier Polyester Mesh
- 2014 cu in / 33 L
- 15.5 oz / 0.4 kg
The Half Pint Backpack is a super cute addition to any outfit. Featuring one main compartment, a front zippered pocket, and all of the cuteness you could ever imagine.Small and light, the JanSport Half Pint is the perfect throw-on-and-go miniature backpack. ...
The Odyssey backpack is made for heavy duty hauling. Featuring dual water bottle pockets, a padded laptop sleeve, a deluxe utility pocket with organizer, and sternum strap for extra stability and support when carrying extra heavy goods.
The SuperBreak® backpack boasts a classic silhouette and is ultralight for everyday use. Featuring padded shoulder straps for extra comfort and support, an organizer compartment to help keep all those little bits together, and a water bottle pocket to keep ...
The SuperBreak® Plus adds a padded laptop sleeve to an already classic pack. Don’t worry, we’re just making this fan favorite even more functional; the side bottle pocket and straight-cut shoulder straps aren’t going anywhere.