DRIVER 8 BACKPACK
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the DRIVER 8 BACKPACK in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The Driver 8 rolling backpack can do so much more than your last backpack. This convertible backpack features two large main compartments, skate wheels for a smooth ride, and tuck-away shoulder straps for when you want to wear it on your back. Whether you roll it, carry it, or put it on your back, the Driver 8 convertible backpack does it all.
- Fully padded back panel
- Two main compartments for optimal space and organization
- Single mesh bottle pocket stretches to fit large bottles
- Padded 15 inch laptop sleeve with security buckle
- Shoulder straps tuck completely away to convert pack to roller
- 80mm 3 inch smooth roll urethane wheels
- T-shaped telescoping handle
- Fully padded back panel for long wear comfort
- Skid rails on bottom for full travel protection
- Front zippered stash pocket for quick access
- Padded top haul handle
- 100% recycled undyed liner
- 2175 cu in / 36 L
- 21" x 14" x 10" / 53 x 35 x 25 cm
- 600 Denierpolyester / 420 Denier Nylon
- Laptop Dimensions:
- 11.5" x 10.5" x 1.5" / 29 x 27 x 4 cm
- 5 lbs / 3 kg
- 100% Recycled 600 Denier Polyester Main Body Fabric
JanSport Pack Review: SuperBreak Backpack
The Odyssey backpack is made for heavy duty hauling. Featuring dual water bottle pockets, a padded laptop sleeve, a deluxe utility pocket with organizer, and sternum strap for extra stability and support when carrying extra heavy goods.
The SuperBreak® Plus adds a padded laptop sleeve to an already classic pack. Don’t worry, we’re just making this fan favorite even more functional; the side bottle pocket and straight-cut shoulder straps aren’t going anywhere.
Made from premium materials (Cordura®, obvi), it features a water bottle pocket, a padded sleeve to protect laptops, a deep outer pouch, and an enviably ergonomic pair of shoulder pads. The Main Campus FX: hanging tough is kind of its ...
The Right Pack backpack is a long-time favorite, and for good reason. Featuring a suede leather bottom for extra durability, a side water bottle pocket, and an internal laptop sleeve. Something about the Right Pack just feels so...right.