For your safety, we require passwords to contain:
· at least eight (8) characters.
· at least one (1) numerical character (e.g. 5).
· at least 1 uppercase letter (e.g. N).
· at least one (1) lowercase letter (e.g. t).
We recommend that you construct your password using the guidelines below. Following these guidelines makes it difficult for someone to guess your password.
· Use different passwords for different accounts. If someone does obtain your password for one account, this will prevent them from accessing your other accounts.
· Passwords should not be based on a user’s well-known or easily accessible personal information or that of his or her friends, family members, pets, etc. Personal information also includes logon I.D., name, birthday, address, phone number, social security number, or any permutations thereof.
· Passwords should not be words that can be found in a standard dictionary (English or foreign) or are publicly known slang or jargon.
· Passwords should not be based on fictional characters from books, films, and so on.